Wednesday 31 January 2018

Welcome to Grade 8 Baron

Hello All!

Welcome to the blog for grade 8 Baron. Here you will find dates for assignments, tests, exams, field trip and all the goings on for our classroom.

I would like to thank the students for welcoming me back to the classroom so wonderfully! I have aimed to make it as smooth of a transition as possible, and hopefully they feel the same!

Miss Sakowsky and I met a few times prior to my return so that we could plan together where we were going in all subjects.

Please don't hesitate to email me at mbaron@gscs.ca, call me at the school (306)659-7370 or pop in and say hello.  I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

A few reminders:
Pajama day -- February 1st, 2018 -- $1 to participate (money raised being donate to the Children's Hospital foundation)

Immunizations-- February 1st, 2018 in the AM

Ski trip form are due back February 6th, 2018

Holy Cross registration forms are due back February 6th, 2018

Holy Cross visit -- February 8th, 2018 in the afternoon the students and I will be going to Holy Cross for the afternoon for a tour and pep rally.


That is all the information I have to share right now but will be updating the blog regularly.

Have a good day!

Mrs. Baron

No comments:

Post a Comment